Translate

Monday, April 8, 2013

Drain

   Yes, yes, it's been a long time since my last post. I went away to the National German Olympics. I won the first place in my age group. Basically, in my age group, I'm the best at German. Which is... cool.

   I cut my hair shorter again, it's a thing I just randomly do every now and then. I like it.

   Tomorrow I'm leaving, I'm going with my family to Budapest, then to Prague. I can't wait to go the Hard Rock Cafes in Budapest and Prague.

   I'll also attent an Emilie Autumn concert in August. I have a regular ticket (~28 euros) and a VIP ticket (75 euros), I'm very excited. I'll meet her face-to-face! Yay!

   I swear i have no idea what else to say. I used to write such long posts. Now I feel like all my imagination has gone down the drain.

No comments:

Post a Comment