Translate

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Random Journal Entries

   Before I say what I wanted to say, I have changed the blog design. I hope you - if there is anyone out there reading this - like it.

   I have been StumbleUpon-ing a lot these days, since I am at home and have absolutely nothing to do. I found some nice blogs/sites which had lists of journal writing prompts. There is usually a sentence or question that tells you to describe something about yourself (usually). This means, every now and then I'll be randomly picking one of them and turn it into a blog post.

   I wish you have a good day/night and I'll see you later. :)

4 comments:

  1. You write very well, sweetheart.
    Yes, people are reading and thinking of yo.
    Please be well.
    love to you, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe your so funny not you guys who write are the dumbest people ever I mean dont you have Anything better to do. Roses are red violets are blue I really really hate writing.

    ReplyDelete