Translate

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Second laxieversary

   Here I am, two years after purchasing my first box of laxatives ever. I took 10 little, orange pills a few hours ago. I had to use the bathroom five minutes ago. I can't believe this is happening, someone like me is not supposed to go through this. I know I'll be here on the 8th of September, 2014. And if I won't be here, then I will be buried several meters under the ground. 

   The pain I get is very normal to me now, I take laxatives a few times per week, it depends on what and how much I eat, how much money I have left and how many times I get out of the house. 

   Our parents got my brother and me a Guinea pig today, it is fluffy but gets scared very easily. 

   All I can think of are the laxatives and how it feels like my entire life depends on them. I am stuck.

   I should definitely blog more often, I have been neglecting the blog lately. But school starts in a week and I plan on having an organized schedule. I hope. I hope.

   If you want to see last year's laxieversary post, you can go here.


No comments:

Post a Comment