Translate

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Dream guy

   This is the last week of winter vacation, so I'm trying to make the best of it. I am reading 4 books: Shakespeare's Complete works (over 1000 pages, dammit!), Persuasion by Jane Austen, The Writer's Source Book and anther book on body language. You can check them here.

   I also hope I'll manage to paint some more.

   There's been something on my mind for about 2 weeks. Something happened during one of the last days of the last year. I had a dream. There was this tall, black-haired guy. He had some facial hair, which made him look sexier. I can't remember what he looked like anymore - but for a couple of days, I knew exactly what he looked like. He could also play the guitar. The best thing about the entire thing is that he was my boyfriend. He didn't look anything like my ex. The moment I woke up, I realized that I had just fallen in love with a stranger. I have never seen anyone like him, but, despite that, after 2 weeks, I am still in love with that guy and literally can't get my mind off him.

   Two days ago, I had another dream. With my ex. I was at home, he was at (his) home. He gave me a call and said "I miss you. I really miss you." It was very strange, because he said those words in English, and he dislikes English and is not good at it. I said sure, we could go out or something. Everything was set up, we were supposed to meet somewhere (a pretty romantic place in my city, it is on a hill and you can see the entire city from there) at noon. My thoughts while I was still dreaming: "This is real, this is finally real. I've been having dreams of this moment for such a long time and now it's finally here." I woke up before we met. My thoughts as I woke up: "It is real. This is real, I can't believe it's happening. He said he misses me. Oh no - oh wait. It was a dream. No, no, no. It CAN'T be a dream! Argh!" I was pretty mad.

   Even if they are somehow upsetting once I wake up, these dreams make me feel okay for a few minutes. For a few minutes, I am in Wonderland, where anything can happen. But then it all goes away.

   Just a few days left until my birthday. It's on Friday. I'll go read now.

1 comment:

  1. Dreams let us control our surroundings, situations, people as well as our emotions...we experience a kind of satisfaction while we're dreaming since all of the things are in our control (even if its for a few minutes).
    Have a great birthday chanelle !!
    Happy Birthday in advance :]

    ReplyDelete