Translate

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hello, goodbye.

   Hello.

   I wish everyone a happy, fulfilling 2013. The last few days were a hell for me. I spent them surrounded by 40-50 people, 15-20 of them were kids. Annoying kids who listened to crappy music, bragged that they "didn't read a single book this year" and so on. I was the idol of a 12-year-old girl (who hates reading and listens to crappy music), and a 10-year-old boy also seemed to like me. My brother kept swearing and saying that he was gay. He's 8. So he obviously doesn't know what that is, but hey, it's a "dirty" word, so it is cool to say it.

   Three hours before 2013, I was bent over the sink, the toothbrush in my right hand, my blouse on the bathroom floor, my hair up - I was purging. Three hours before the New Year, I was purging (oh, and reading). What an awesome way to spend the evening...

   At 15 to midnight, we went outside, watched the fireworks. As the clock struck twelve, everyone was kissing and hugging everyone. I hate that. After that, we went inside and ate. At 1 o'clock, I was with the 12-year-old girl, trying not to bitchslap her*, and commenting on Stacy's blog.

*I can't stand kids who try to act cool, who think they've been through life and know how things work in this world. She was talking on facebook with some guy, saying that she "didn't get drunk." Of course you didn't get drunk, what did you drink all night, Pepsi?! Also, she borrowed me the Vampire Diaries book. I read 100 pages the entire day and, to be honest, didn't really like it. But this didn't bother me that much. Do you know what bothered me? She said, "I didn't sleep all night. I went to sleep at 5. I read, like, 70 pages of Vampire Diaries - from 30 to 100 or something like that." Okay, I thought. But guess what? As I was reading the book (I got to page 120), I noticed that, after the 30th page, the pages were perfectly untouched. How dare she LIE to me?! I didn't judge her for not reading, but for LYING. Pshhh.

   Other than that, the blog is one year old today! Weeee!

   I'm getting started on "Persuasion" by Jane Austen and "Shakespeare - Complete Works"

   And I'm leaving tomorrow with my two best friends and my family - we're going to Bucharest. My birthday's on the 11th of Jan and I wanted to celebrate it there, at my mom's house.

   Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment