Translate

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Normal?

   I don't know what to say.

   The blog stats show that this week's traffic was mostly brought by the keywords "columbine high school massacre." I have written a blog post on that a few months ago. The reason why I think people have looked for it is the recent Colorado Dark Knight Shooting. It seemed quite unbelievable to me, but I am sure it must have been horrifying.

   Things have been going on in a weird way lately.. I gained muscle weight from the gym, then started eating less and dropped 1 kilo (2 pounds). Now I am on the second round of lax today and I hope I'll be "done" by 8 o'clock this morning. I hate the unexpectedness they bring..

   I will leave on Sunday, but I'll be back in a few days.

   Everything feels more normal than usual. I am scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment